MS ToolKit will help you with activation of Home, Pro and Enterprise editions.
activate Windows 10 Using MS toolkit 2018：MS ToolKit – the universal tool which contains a number of activators and essential tools for managing licenses, microsoft toolkit windows 10 download.modifications of keys and activation of Microsoft’s products . MS ToolKit version above 2.5 supports offline (without being connected to the network) activation.
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7 Windows 10 and Office Activator – Free Download
EZ-Activator – is a quick automatic way to choose your activation tools.
Benefits of MS ToolKit activator:
- Microsoft Toolkit created by Microsoft so it absolutely safe for your system.
- Easy and reliable license and activation control.
- Supports many activator modules (build in Auto KMS and EZ-activator).
- It validates your activation with special module (unique fiche).
- Lifetime activation (auto reactivation).
- Could activate many products.
- It supports offline activation and online.
- Manually call activation system (by phone or skype).
- Select Microsoft Toolkit and run as administrative.
- Click Office or Windows products to define the following steps for the KMS server.
- Enter the second tab “Activation” and select tool action method “autokms”
- Install the KMS service and click “Ez-activator” to register the operation after the installation is successful.
- After the installation is successful, microsoft toolkit 2.6.7 download.the results are displayed.
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.7 Supported Microsoft Products
|Windows (Home, Pro, Enterprise)||Office (2003~2016)|
|Windows Vista (All Editions)||Access|
|Windows Server 2008 (All Editions)||Excel|
|Windows 7 (All Editions)||InfoPath|
|Windows 7 Embedded (3 Editions)||OneNote|
|Windows Server 2008 R2 (7 Editions)||Outlook|
|Windows 8 (10 Editions)||PowerPoint|
|Windows 8 Embedded (2 Editions)||Professional Plus|
|Windows Server 2012 (4 Editions)||Project Professional|
|Windows 8.1 (10 Editions)||Visio Professional|
|Windows 8.1 Embedded (3 Editions)||Word|
|Windows Server 2012 R2 (4 Editions)||Lync|
|Windows 10 (3 Editions)||Publisher|
|Windows 10 Server (1 Edition)||… and more|
The Microsoft toolkit 2.6.7 (latest version) doesn’t want to access internet to complete the activation. But 2.4 versions such as 2.4.1, 2.4.2 and 2.4.3 are not supporting the offline module system.